Sunday, November 7, 2010

Monopoly Game Raffle

Here is the actual game I will be raffling off as soon as we hit 1,000 registered followers on this blog.
We are almost half way there.
I have noticed that some of you are hitting the Follow Me on the Twitter icon near the bluebird which is great but that is not the same as Following the blog.
That button is right over the photos of the 400 plus people that have signed on.

Thanks
Emil

PS "Following" just means I can see who my fans on the blog are. That's all. No commitment from you. No SPAM. I don't release your email address.

While we have 460 followers Google sends me daily reports and thousands of people a day are reading the posts. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Emil,
    Why don't you move up your GFC Follow button and put it above the FB feed?

    ReplyDelete