Monday, November 8, 2010

A NYC Food Guy with deep Jersey Shore roots

You know I enjoy promoting folks with a love of the Jersey Shore.

My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting and breaking bread with Mike Colameco - star of Colameco's Food Show on PBS. You can catch it on WNYC in New York and North Jersey and WNJN in South Jersey and Philly area.

Not only is Mike one of the knowledgeable people I have ever met in the world of food and wine he and his wonderful wife are Jersey Shore folks, and Mike loves to "represent" the Shore on air especially with his vintage tee shirt collection.

My kids watch all the time and still talk about his Steger's Beach shirt from Cape May. Mike says it is a 1970s classic.

Here is a link to find out more about Mike and his show and I hope all 21,000 of you will check it out:

 http://www.colameco.com/foodshow.php

Emil

No comments:

Post a Comment